Dedeman İstanbul Hotel
16th October 2020
10:00 – 17:00
750 USD + VAT
5% discount for registrations until September 25
– What is Test?
– User Acceptance Test, Description and Basic Concepts
– Place of User Acceptance Test in Software Development Life Cycle
– User Acceptance Test Challenges, Returns and Common Problems
– Software Errors and Causes and Results of These Errors
– Creating Scope for User Acceptance Test
– Factors Affecting the Success of User Acceptance Tests
– User Acceptance Test Documentation
– User Acceptance Test Roles and Responsibilities
– Estimation of User Acceptance Tests
– Maturity Measurement and Improvement of User Acceptance Test Processes
– Prioritization and Reporting of Errors Detected
– The Relationship Between Errors (Defect) and Change Requests (CR)
– Designing and Running Test Cases
– Determination of User Acceptance Test Termination Criteria
– Test and Error Management Tools Used in User Acceptance Tests
– The Role of Business Analysts and Test Engineers in User Acceptance Tests
– Selection of Users to Participate in User Acceptance Tests, Required Competencies
– Recommendations for User Acceptance Tests and Experiences from Different Sectors
Specialize in the latest user acceptance test methodologies and techniques.
Acquire best practices and international competencies with practical applications that should be used in the user acceptance testing phase for projects to be successful.
Who should attend?
Quality Assurance Specialists
Corporate Architecture Experts
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc’s instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training with interactive methods.