- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, etc. from a reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years of total experience and 1-2 years of hands on experience in development
- Banking / Financial Services / Telecommunications / E-commerce experience is an asset
- Proficient in software development methodologies (Lean, Kanban, Scrum etc.) processes and practices
- Experienced in end-to-end ALM tool stack. Especially in test automation, performance testing, static code analysis and continuous integration
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking
- Eager to follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
- Strong time management, communications skills with the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Completed or postponed for at least two years military obligation
- Identify & advocate software QA testing standards & processes
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Hands-on leader of all software testing and quality assurance processes, including but not limited to test automation, performance testing, test data management, source code analysis and continuous testing
- Closely work with key users, business analysts and developers to identify testing requirements
- Lead the planning of testing team and assign whole testing processes
Who are we?
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Keytorc as a software testing service in 2005 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
What to expect in Keytorc?
- We have a separate budget to attend international conferences and events
- Great chances to grow and improve with company trainings (in domains such as Software Quality and Test, Business Analysis, User Experience, DevOps Enterprise Services and much more!) You will be able to join as many trainings as you want in our business units
- You can take Udemy classes and any online university courses if you like
- Company events (Talent 4.0 events, breakfasts, dinners and lots of celebrations!) and great team bonding activities
- Private health insurance with a great package
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We value your differences in our already diverse workforce
- Every individual and every opinion is valuable in Keytorc. We are tech lovers creating the new as “a team” Would you like to be our next creator? Come join us!
Consultant / Account Manager