In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), your personal data will be processed by Keytorc Teknoloji Hizmetleri ve Danışmanlık Anonim Şirketi (“Company” or “Keytorc”) as the data controller within the scope described below. This text will also be valid for brands of Keytorc named as BA-Works, UXservices, Continium and Explori.
1. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes (“Objectives”) of evaluating and finalizing your job application by Keytorc in line with the planning and execution of human resources policies and processes:
• Carrying out procedures for evaluating your applications to our company and your suitability for work,
• Conducting activities to inform you about our job postings, if you request to be informed about our job postings,
• Performing the necessary registrations and procedures for your recruitment and entry,
• Employers who apply for a job in our company can be offered a job if there is a suitable position and for this purpose, their CVs and interviews and reference notes are kept in order to carry out recruitment activities in case of job interviews during the job application evaluation process.
2. Parties to Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred and Purposes of Transferring
Your personal data collected in line with the above-mentioned Purposes; can be transferred to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
3. Method of Collecting Your Personal Data and its Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected for evaluating and finalizing your job application through human resources websites and career platforms and in physical environment during the interview. Your collected personal data are collected based on the legal reason for the execution of the contract regarding the evaluation and conclusion of your job application, and it is processed for the purposes specified on this Clarification Text within the scope of personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owner Stipulated in Article 11 of the Law
As the personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data are used in accordance with the purpose of processing, Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
• Request notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made pursuant to the relevant legislation to third parties with whom your personal data is shared,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests regarding your rights listed above to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.