Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
Please contact with us for training dates.
10:00 – 17:00
400 USD + VAT
5% discount is valid when you apply 30 days before the training.
– What is Test and Quality?
– Software Errors, Causes and Results of Errors
– Factors Affecting the Success of the Test Project
– Test Psychology
– Limits of the Test
– Quality Risk Analysis Techniques
– Designing, Writing and Documentation of Test Cases
– Determination of Test Exit Criteria
– Basic Software Testing Processes
– Integration of Software Testing to Different Software Development Processes (Waterfall, Spiral, RAD, Extreme Programming, V-Model, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
– Test Level and Types (Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance Tests, Functional, Performance, Structural, Approval Tests)
– User Acceptance Testing, Definition and Basic Concepts
– Difficulties, Results and Common Problems of User Acceptance Testing
– Factors Affecting the Success of User Acceptance Tests
– User Acceptance Test Documentation
– User Acceptance Test Roles and Responsibilities
– Test Scenario and Bug Management Tools
– Test Automation Tool Selection and Success
– Selection of Users to Participate in User Acceptance Tests, Required Competencies
– Recommendations for User Acceptance Tests and Experiences from Different Sectors
Specialize in the latest software testing and quality methodologies and techniques
Acquire best practices and international competencies with practical applications that should be used in the user acceptance testing phase for projects to be successful.
Who should attend?
Quality Assurance Specialists
Corporate Architecture Experts
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc’s instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training with interactive methods.