Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
Training date will be announced.
10:00 – 17:00
750 USD + VAT
950 USD + VAT
– Planning and Management of Test Automation
– Determination of Test Automation Targets: Awareness of Right and Wrong Targets, Following the Latest Technologies and Standards
– Test Automation Return on Investment
– Architecture and Importance of Test Environments
– Before and After Test Automation
– Script Writing Techniques
– Techniques: Linear, Structured, Data Driven
– Advanced Keyword Based and Domain-Specific Test Language
– Comparison of Commercial and Open Source Test Tools
– Fundamentals and Applications of Mobile Test Automation
– Navigation in Web Applications with WebDriver
– Identification of Items by Using ID and Name
– Defining Complex Structures Using CSS and Xpath
– Using Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug and FirePath
– JUnit Anotations and Structure of the Test Code
– WebDriver Commands for Interaction
– Synchronization Methods; Implicit vs Explicit Waits
– Using Abstraction Layer, Page Object Models and Domain Objects Page Object
– Modeling Approaches
– Continuous Testing Approach with Selenium WebDriver and Jenkins
– Behavior-Driven Development Basics
– Advice and Referrals
– Test Automation Case Analysis
Master the latest software testing and quality methodologies, techniques, and automation tools in the world
Acquire best practices and international competencies with practical applications that should be used in the testing phase for projects to succeed.
Learn commercial and open source tools and their advantages over each other.
Make your test automation projects effective and successful with the experience of Java and Selenium WebDriver.
Who should attend?
Agile Team Members
Quality Assurance Specialists
Corporate Architecture Experts
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training.