Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
October 20-21, 2022
10:00 – 17:00
600 USD + VAT
5% discount is valid when you apply 30 days before the training.
– Introduction / General Subjects
– Basic Aspects of Software Testing
– Test Approaches in Different Software Development Projects
– Test Approach in Agile Projects
– Test Planning
– Test Analysis and Design
– Test Adaptation and Running
– Test Exit Criteria and Reporting
– Test Closure
– Project Risks
– Product Risks
– Risk Identification
– Risk analysis
– Mitigation of Risk
– Risk Map and Test Techniques
– Informal Review
– Technical Review
– Management Review
– Review Success Criteria
– Clean Code
– Technical Debt
– Equivalence Partitioning Testing Technique
– Boundary Value Analysis
– Decision Table Testing
– Classification Trees Testing Technique
– Incident Management
– State Transition Test Technique
– Experience Based Test Techniques
Checklists (Check-list based)
– Defect Based Test Technique
Error Classification and Taxonomy
– Usability Tests
– Use Case Testing
– User Story Testing
– Pairwise Testing
– Test Tools and Automation
– Test Automation Pyramid
– Next Generation Test Tools Based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
– Robotic Test Automation (RPA) in Testing
– How Much Test Automation?
– IEEE 29119 Test Documentation
– Concepts Used in Test Design Techniques
– Test Techniques to Test Faster, More Effectively
– Choosing the Right Test Technique
Specialize in the latest software testing and quality methodologies, techniques and automation tools
Prepare for the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Certified Tester certification exam, the most important certification program in the field of international test engineering
Acquire best practices and international competencies with practical applications that should be used in the testing phase for projects to succeed
Who Should Attend?
Quality Assurance Specialists
Corporate Architecture Specialists
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training with interactive methods.
This training and its content are accredited by ISTQB®.
ISTQB® is the world’s leading organization that certifies software testers. As of May 2020, ISTQB® has administered over 955,000 exams and issued more than 721,000 certifications in 129 countries world-wide.
About ISTQB® Exams
Training participants gain the right to be accredited by participating in ISTQB® Exams. ISTQB® Exams are conducted by Turkish Testing Board in Turkey.