In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“KVKK”) and depending on the business purposes, your personal data will be used recorded, stored, updated, transferred and / or classified by Keytorc Software Testing Services (“Company” or “Keytorc”) in the capacity of Data Supervisor within the framework explained below. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations, our Company provides and takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access and to protect it in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life and to protect personal data. This text will also be valid for the brand of BA-Works, UXservices, Continium ve Explori, belonging to Keytorc.
The target audience of this text is all people whose personal data are processed by our Company, except for our Company’s employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job with our Company. Personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are listed below, but not limited to those stated here;
Name, surname, T.C. identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records.
The purposes and legal reasons your personal data shared by you will be processed;
• In order to contribute to you and / or the institutions and organizations you represent with the products and services offered by our Company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company, carrying out the necessary activities, including but not limited to carrying out marketing activities, business development and planning activities,
• Conduct administrative operations for communication carried out by our Company,
• Ensure the physical security and control of the locations that our Company is in use,
• Establish business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relationships,
• Ensure contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
• Execute human resources policies of our Company,
• Call our Company’s call center or use the website
and / or
• Participate in training, seminars or organizations organized by our Company.
The method of collecting and storing personal data;
Your personal data that you share with our Company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means, automatically or non-automatically. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environment. In order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our association, technical security infrastructure improvements are implemented. Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not stipulated, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period ends, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data flows by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Your personal data will be transferred;
• to the group brands of Company;
• To representatives that we have authorized, acting on behalf of our Company,
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
• Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes,
• Tax and similar consultants, compulsory persons related to legal follow-up processes, institutions and organizations, and third parties including auditors and, without limitation, business partners, third party service providers, authorized persons for the above-mentioned purposes in Turkey and abroad within the scope of Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained above.
Your rights as per Article 11 of Personal Data Protection Law;
As the personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
1. Learning whether your personal data is processed,
2. If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
3. Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data are used in accordance with the purpose of processing,
4. Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
5. To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
7. Requesting that the third persons to whom they are transferred be notified of the transactions made in accordance with the above-mentioned subparagraphs (5.) and (6.),
8. Objecting to the emergence of a result against you, especially because it is analyzed by automated systems,
9. Demanding the compensation of the damage. In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, demand the compensation of the damage.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can send your request to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Law.
In order to exercise your rights stated above, you can submit your request petition by hand with the necessary information identifying you, send it via notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.