Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
April 16-17, 2020
10:00 – 17:00
750 USD + VAT
Current fee with virtual class discount applied.
%5 discount for registrations until March 27
– Agile Thinking
– Agile Methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban vb.)
– Comparison of Agile and Traditional Models (Agile vs Sequential Models)
– Scrum Framework (Artifacts, Roles and Meetings)
– Test Role in Agile Projects
– Test Levels and Types
– Story, Task and Acceptance Criteria
– Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development
– Effort Estimation in Risk-Based Processes
– Release and Sprint Management
– Testing Quadrant
– Principles, Recommendations and Facts
– Test Status, Development and Product Quality
– Regression Risk Management with Manual and Automation Tests
– Tasks and Abilities of the Test Expert in Agile Teams
– Test and Error Management
– Collaboration Tools
– Configuration and Version Management
– Continuous Integration / Delivery / DevOps
– Test Automation / Regression Tests in Continuous Integration Processes
– Performance Tests and Static Code Analysis
– Cloud Integration
– Practical Studies
Receive the ISTQB International Agile Test Specialist Certificate
Specialize in the latest software testing and quality methodologies, techniques and automation tools
Keep up to date with the definition of test discipline in projects where agile methodologies are adopted, the responsibilities and the competencies of a tester as a team member
Acquire best practices and international competencies that should be used in the testing phase for projects to succeed
Who should attend?
Agile Team Members
Quality Assurance Specialists
Corporate Architecture Experts
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training.
This training and its content are accredited by ISTQB®.
ISTQB® is the world’s leading organization that certifies software testers.
It has certified over 641,000 testers with 875,000 exams in 120 countries worldwide.
About the ISTQB® Exams
Training participants gain the right to be accredited by participating in ISTQB® Exams. ISTQB® Exams are conducted by Turkish Testing Board in Turkey.