Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
October 14-15, 2021
10:00 – 17:00
750 USD + VAT
950 USD + VAT
5% discount for registrations until September 14.
-Basics of the Test
- Why Are We testing?
- What Are We Test?
- How Much Should We Test?
- When Should We Start Testing?
- What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of Testers?
- Test Terminology
- Requirements and Test Types
- Test Levels
-The Place of Testing in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Cyclic (Iterative) Model
-Introduction to Test Management
- Test Processes
- Risk Oriented Test
– International Standards and Adaptation of the Test to the Standards
– Dysfunctional Tests and Management
– Testability vs Automatability
– Tests of Critical Systems
– Test Effort Prediction (Top-down Approaches and Bottom-up Prediction)
– Discovery Test
– The Importance of the Discovery Test in Agile Projects
– Test Design Techniques
– Top Level vs. Detail Level Test Script Writing
– Installing the Test Environment
– Preparation of Test Data
– Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing
– Calculation of Test Return Rate (ROI of Testing)
– Case study
– Test Observation Metrics
- Test Project Metrics
- Test Product Metrics
- Test Process Metrics
- Test Team Metrics
– Error Management Process
– Error Reporting and Ownership
– Maturity Model Standards TMM (i), TPI, CTP, STEP and CMMI
– Case study
– Test Maturity Level Assessment
– Test Improvement Plan
– Evaluation and Measurement of Test Processes
– Test Benefits
– Performance Criteria and Test Metrics
– Test Tools & Automation
– Test Automation Targets
– Test Vehicle Concepts
– Test Vehicle Categories
– Test Automation Pyramid
– Next Generation Test Tools Based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
– How Much Test Automation?
– Informal Review
– Technical Review
– Management Review
– Gözden Geçirme Başarı Kriterleri
– Clean Code
– Technical Debt
– Test Team Dynamics
– Personality Tests
– Test Team’s Adaptation to the Institution
– Test Professional’s Career Path
– Test Expert Interviews
– Artificial Intelligence and Software Testing
– ISTQB Software Quality Report
– Turkey Software Quality Report
Specialize in test management, test processes, risk-based test technique, test documentation, test effort estimation and maturity models of test processes.
Prepare for the International Tester Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB – www.istqb.org) Certified Tester certification exam, the most important certification program in the field of international testing engineering.
Who should attend?
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorc’s instructors, who stand out with their academic career as well as their sectoral experiences, transfer the rich contents of the trainings with interactive methods.
This training and its content are accredited by ISTQB®.
ISTQB® is the world’s leading organization that certifies software testers. As of May 2020, ISTQB® has administered over 955,000 exams and issued more than 721,000 certifications in 129 countries world-wide.