Virtual Class Training
The training will take place in live virtual format. You can attend the training from any location by using web conference tools.
July 3, 2021
10:00 – 17:00
500 USD + VAT
750 USD + VAT
5% discount for registrations until June 3
– TDD concept and correct application method for quality software development
– Unit Testing/TDD frameworks to be used for .Net
– State and Behaviour validation methods
– How can methods manage external dependencies for accurate unit testing?
– Hands-on Exercises
– Behaviour-Driven Development practices and applications
Learn software development method using Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices
Learn about the features of XUnit, NUnit, MSTest frameworks
Learn the concepts of Fake, Mocking, Stubing
Apply Test Driven Development practices for .Net Core applications
Start encoding BDD scenarios with Specflow .Net
Who should attend?
Software and Corporate Architects
Software Development Managers
IT and Enterprise Architecture Managers
Technical Test Engineers
Keytorc’s internationally certified trainings are provided by consultants specialized in software development and testing. Keytorcs’s instructors, who stand out with their academic careers as well as their sectoral experiences, convey the rich contents of the training with interactive methods.