- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student of Engineering, Mathematics, MIS or related fields
- Basic Programming Skills: E.g. Java, C, C++, C#, VB, ASP.Net, SQL, etc.
- Basic skills on database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.)
- Desire to have a career on Software Testing
- Advanced level of English is nice-to-have
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus
- Eager to improve oneself
Who are we?
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Keytorc as a software testing service in 2005 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
What to expect in Keytorc?
- You can take Udemy classes and any online university courses if you like
- Company events (Talent 4.0 events, breakfasts, dinners and lots of celebrations!) and great team bonding activities
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We value your differences in our already diverse workforce
- Every individual and every opinion is valuable in Keytorc. We are tech lovers creating the new as “a team” Would you like to be our next creator? Come join us!