- BS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, etc.
- Knowledge in database management systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Awareness in software development methodologies (Lean, Kanban, Scrum etc.), processes and practices
- Selection of test engineering as a career advancement
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking
- Advanced level of English is nice-to-have
- Completed or postpones at least two years military obligation
- Closely work with key users, business analysts and developers to identify testing requirements
- Test scenario design and execution
- Defect management and reporting
- Active participation in UAT
- Leadership of quality among stakeholders
Who are we?
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Keytorc as a software testing service in 2005 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
What to expect in Keytorc?
- We have a separate budget to attend international conferences and events
- Great chances to grow and improve with company trainings (in domains such as Software Quality and Test, Business Analysis, User Experience, DevOps Enterprise Services and much more!) You will be able to join as many trainings as you want in our business units
- You can take Udemy classes and any online university courses if you like
- Company events (Talent 4.0 events, breakfasts, dinners and lots of celebrations!) and great team bonding activities
- Private health insurance with a great package
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We value your differences in our already diverse workforce
- Every individual and every opinion is valuable in Keytorc. We are tech lovers creating the new as “a team” Would you like to be our next creator? Come join us!
Software Test Engineer